Check in/Check Out
- Check in: any time after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: no later than 12:00 p.m.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be charged 50% of rates.
Credit Cards Accepted
An amount equal to room/ tax plus estimated incidentals for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in.
Cancellation & No SHOW
- Cancellations and amendments must be made at least 3 days (72 hours) before arrival date or the full amount will be charged.
- NO SHOW will be charged full amount.
Refundable damage deposit
- A deposit of 1,000 THB to cover room damage or lost of the key card issued is required upon check-in. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage or lost of key card to the property.
- Key Card automatic lock system
- Room Key cards also provide access to Santorini Theme Park. (Cost of rides excluded)
- THB 350 charged for loss of key card.
- 0-4 years of age stay for free if use exiting bedding. Free breakfast also provided.
- Children from 5 years of age, extra bed is chargeable. An additional charge for extra bed is THB 800 with breakfast inclusive.
- Parents are advised to be responsible for their children at all times. Children must not be left unattended in guest rooms.
- Pets are not permitted.
- All guest rooms and public areas are non-smoking. Failure to comply will result in a penalty charge of THB 2,000 for cleaning fee.
If you are interested in purchasing any décor items in your room, please contact the front desk. Please note that some items are breakable and need to be handled with care. If broken, it’s considered sold.
Damage & Loss
- The hotel shall take responsibility for any loss or damage to the guest’s personal belongings according to the below conditions:
- Loss or damage occurs within the hotel.
- If the assets are cash, gold, bank note, bill of exchange, jewelry or other precious belongings, compensation for the loss or damage will be a maximum THB 5,000 unless the guest previously declared and deposited his/her property at hotel reception.
- The hotel assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the guest’s personal belongings if the loss or damage resulted from:
- Case of force majeure.
- Condition of the asset.
- Error caused by guest, follower, or guest’s colleague.